The APAC General Manager provides the vision, strategy, direction, and leadership for Thailand operations, reporting directly to the Global Supply Chain Director.
A leader in bespoke power distribution solutions, specialising in high-performance medium voltage switchgear for utility, industrial and commercial applications.
As a member of the Supply Chain Management team, you will be accountable for working with the Supply Chain Director to produce the Manufacturing and operations strategy, identify key goals and initiatives that will enable supply chain operations to support the business in gaining competitive advantage and deliver business results.
Implement the overall commercial manufacturing operations strategy for on-time and in-full fulfillment of product demand, across all regions that delivers high quality products
Working with the Supply Chain Director, develop organizational goals for the facility which are aggressive, yet achievable, and tied to long-term goals of the company
Guarantee the delivery of the business strategy, by ensuring all Operations team members have regular performance management meetings with their managers.
Seek development opportunities and experiment with new approaches and practices to stay current in supply chain and manufacturing expertise.
Accountable for delivering process excellence and the effective use of the Team’s resources and continuous improvement efforts.
Implement Operations administrative policies, procedures, and standards as directed by the Supply Chain Director.
Coordinate work through effective collaboration with all parts of the Global organization.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
· Strong commercial acumen with broad experience of developing and implementing short to long-range objectives and strategies to achieve business goals.
· Significant experience of working in a multi-national, matrix organisation.
· Proven capability of operating successfully at a senior management level.
· Proven track record as a highly effective people manager, leading multi-discipline teams that drive operational effectiveness
· Good financial acumen including planning and cost control capabilities and proven experience of managing budgets.
· An understanding of the electrical power engineering industry.
· Ability to delegate authority to the lowest level, allowing people to do their jobs within agreed parameters
· Effectively recognise and manage conflict
· Strong working ethic in the delivery of satisfying the profitable requirements and expectations of internal and external customers.
· Strong interpersonal, communications and presentation skills
Please contact email@example.com to discuss further.