We have partnered with an award winning and one of the longest running solar PV specialists in the UK and were the very first installer in London to gain the obligatory MCS accreditation. They pride themselves on their technical expertise and have a wealth of experience delivering both domestic and commercial projects to the highest standards.
They are now expanding activities into electric vehicle charging infrastructure, a rapidly growing market which they are experiencing very high demand and have recently won contracts with a number of public authorities.
Your Duties will include.
· Installation of electrical vehicle charging points
· Installation of new domestic PV systems
· Maintenance of domestic and commercial PV systems
· Installation of domestic battery storage systems
· Testing and certificating electrical work
· Majority of work in the South East, between our offices in London and Oxford
· Some work may be further afield and require occasional overnight stays (Midlands, South West, East Anglia)
· Role generally field based, report to the office on average once per week.
· Level 3 Electrotechnical qualification
· 18th Edition Wiring regulations qualification
· Experience in domestic electrical installations
· A problem-solving approach with excellent customer skill
· A passion for the low carbon / renewables sector
· Full UK driving licence
· Salary £26-£32k
· 22 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays (increasing by one day per year to 25 days)
· Vehicle and tools provided